Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Totally Helped! (I Swear.)

Despite my kvetching about the kitchen and the bathroom, we really *have* been making progress.  Especially lately. In case you are just catching up, our bathroom went from this

TSFB Dream House

to this.

DSCF9330

Now we are starting to nice it up again. We paid to have it tiled (because look at all of those itty bity tiles. Would you want to install all of those?!  No, definitely not.)

DSCF0192

Then we installed drywall.

DSCF0193

DSCF0196

(Despite the way this looks, I totally helped. A lot.)

DSCF0229

(I mean, seriously, I really did help. I swear.)

DSCF0256

Then Eddy did some unconventional out of doors washing of our old toilet.

DSCF0260

It wasn't dirty when it was in the house, but it has been sharing the houseboat with the dogs for the last few months, so it was pretty ick. We (alright, just Eddy) assembled furniture.

DSCF0262

(Look, even Harry Potter cone head worked more on this bathroom than I did.)

DSCF0268

Then we (I!) painted and started installing stuffs.

DSCF0270

DSCF0277

(See! I totally helped! FYI, don't wear red during photo shoots in your new purple bathroom. Just don't do it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment