Friday, June 29, 2012

Mrs. DP^2

Our friends Dave and Dana are getting hitched!  Bachelorette party was a heavenly long weekend in Napa.

DSCF8198

DSCF8222

Our hotel/spa was really gorgeous and old school.

DSCF8202

DSCF8208

It had a steamy mineral spring pool.

DSCF8210

The weather was typical gorgeous CA weather.

DSCF8211

Also, there were lots of message trees in the little city of Calistoga.

DSCF8214

We all had super fun at the wineries.

DSCF8229

As well as the pool.

Dana and Lily at the Pool

Dana loved those robes. I hardly ever saw her without one. Did I mention that I got a free rental car upgrade?

DSCF8231

That's right. I am wearing a full turtle neck sweater in California in May. I live in TX, dammit! Everywhere but here is cold!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that my flight delays resulted in the awesome rental upgrade for you.

    ReplyDelete