Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Zooquarium

In addition to Cel and Tom's wedding, Eddy (finally!) took me to the Brookfield Zoo for the first time!  Now, I have a deep affection for the Lincoln Park Zoo, so I set my expectations pre-tty-high.

DSCF8100

Let me just declare up front, that they did have penguins, so that's a plus.

DSCF8136

DSCF8137

(Can you tell we got a new camera?) They also had the most gorgeous sea lions.

DSCF8110

DSCF8107

At lunch, I had my first Chicago dog! This is Eddy, but just pretend that it's me. Mmm... Chicago dogs...

DSCF8132

There were some scary things at this zoo too. Such as this sign declaring that even though you should go in this real dark room with bats just loose in there, they will not land on you. Promise...

DSCF8144

Also, this big bug.

DSCF8130

It doesn't look that scary, but it's animatronic. Trust me. It will give you nightmares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment