Friday, November 11, 2011

Librarians Descend on Monterey

A couple of weeks ago, I traveled to Monterey, CA for Internet Librarian.  While there, I got to check out some of the beautiful surrounds.

10.25.2011--Recovered

10.25.2011--Recovered

California was beautiful. Everything was blooming. Apparently, I am allergic to this.

10.25.2011--Recovered

Right after the conference I traveled to San Francisco with my work friends Rachel and Sean. Here we are at Ghiradelli, but through this photo, you basically get an idea of what the whole trip was like--Sean playing with his iPhone, Rachel taking a picture of Sean with her iPhone.

10.25.2011--Recovered

Seriously, though, we had a lot of fun. We rode the cute cable cars.

10.25.2011--Recovered

And we walked around Fisherman's Warf.

10.25.2011--Recovered

Rachel and Sean and I had a great time traveling together--that is, when they weren't calling me "sniffles" and leaning away from my sneezes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment