Friday, April 9, 2010

In Which I Win Just by Being a Weirdo

You may not know this about me, but I am obsessed with Shower Art. I have a feed set up so that every time Rosalie lists something in her shop, it comes to my Google Reader. I follow her bARTer Sauce. I follow her facebook. Basically, I am a scary stalker.

But recently all of this restraining-order-worthy online behavior paid off. Rosalie offered a free Shower Art to whoever posted the weirdest thing to her fb wall. I'm weird. And I won!!

Here's our newest Shower Art:

Free Shower Art!

and here's our Shower Art Gallery:

Shower Art Gallery

Here's what you can buy me for Xmas if you love me (or just want to appease me with presents)





You can click on the images above to visit the listing. Thanks, Rosalie! You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh! You're a super stalker fan! Sweet! I'm a gonna stalks you right back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any attention is good attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE--I bought "Go get your almost equal pay." It arrived in the mail today in all of its glittery splendor. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete