Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bad Dog Parents

So, remember all of those nice and cute things we always do with our beloved Norman? Well, lately we were sort of bad dog parents.

You see, Norman likes to play under the house. And by "play" we mean "be totally nuts." Eddy had been bugging me to block it off so that he can't get under there anymore, but I had been dragging my feet.  The other night, Eddy called me to the back door saying Norman scratched himself. Well, he's a pretty rough and tumble little guy, so I was expecting the same little scratches he always comes in with. This time not so much.

IMG_0279

IMG_0282

Believe it or not he was actually bloodier after we gave him a bath.  Ever wonder how hard it is to hold a 40Lb dog down so you can clean his ear and apply pressure? Just ask us sometime over some drinks.

Needless to say, he is no longer allowed under the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment