Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eddy Finally Does Some Yard Work

I've been working hard for months to get our yard in shape.

dirty nicci

Where has Eddy been during all of this?

2.13.2012 113

Well, the other day, he finally pried himself from the couch and did his own project: the front yard.*

P1070605

As you can see the front yard was shamefully overgrown with weeds.

P1070607

In fact, we had vines actually twining around dandelions. You can't get much more symbolic than that. So one day Eddy picked me up in Dr. Scott and I immediately noticed a weird smell. Turns out, the back of the car was packed with sod!

P1070634

That night, Eddy worked right up until bedtime (which is just after 8:30 pm...) on resodding the worst parts of the lawn.

P1070638

You'll see the final results when we debut the new front yard!

* To be fair, he also laid the new patio in the back yard. But the rest was me, all me! Muahahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment