Monday, February 22, 2010

A Different Kind of Publication


Eddy has been hard at work getting some of his papers published (yay!) but I have been working on a different kind of publication. Earlier this year, Jason Thompson, author of Making Journals by Hand, contacted me to ask if he could feature some of my paper necklaces in his upcoming book, Playing with Books. The books are finally back from the printers and my advanced copy is on its way! I'll post more photos here once we receive our copy. In the meantime, Jason has posted a preview of the book on his blog, Rag & Bone. The book looks amazing! I can't believe some of my pieces are being featured among such talent!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Katy! You are always talking about your quilts and your crafts. I would love to see some!

    Nicci

    ReplyDelete